Mike's Pastry

Another trip to Boston and this time I made sure to leave some room for the North End treats. On a chilly afternoon after a good stroll through North End, we stopped for coffee at Mike's Pastry. I guessed it was a popular spot since most everybody on the street had a takeaway from Mike's.

This cannoli was amazing! A yummy flaky hand-rolled crust, with a creamy inside and powdered sugar sprinklings..


The apple strudel pastry cover again was very good, the filling was a little too sweet for me, and I didnt care for the rhubarb compote.. I could eat the crust as is though. Nonetheless, Mike's will be etched as a cherished memory - sharing coffee and dessert with the family all together..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP