Crema Cafe

Crema is my new favorite breakfast/brunch place. They get 5 stars for ambiance, service, food and on top of it all - they have Sonny's ice cream!
Everything here was made and served to perfection.
The outdoor patio took me reeling back to an afternoon in Avignon, France. They had paid such attention to detail with the decor - the paint colors, contrasting blooms, gorgeous ceramics and the intricate wrought iron.

I had the Yummy Organic Veggie Burger:
Ron’s secret veggie burger recipe made w/oats, garbanzo & black beans, walnuts, almonds, celery, green peppers; served w/oven-roasted spread & cucumber $7.95
And it was soooooo delicious!

Hubby had the blueberry pancakes which he really enjoyed, I thought they were a bit eggy for me, but I am strange with my egg super sensitivity. Must say they were extremely soft and fluffy though.


And there was french toast - that I didnt taste but it looked so good.



Even their latte was a world's apart!

Did I mention the ice cream...mmmmm what a wonderful Sat afternoon that was.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  July 14, 2010  

Definately gonna go try this place out, ur pics made me soooooooooo hungry. Siddi

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP