Pizza Luce

Its been months since I posted something. Pregnancy, post delivery recovery and my new bundle of joy kept me super busy. Not that I havent been cooking, actually I have and my recipes are now even faster and my time management spectacular :)
I always believed in pre prepping and freezing but now its my new golden rule!

Recently we ordered a yummy mediterranean pizza from Pizza Luce. Was amazing mouthfulls of warm scrumptuousness!
Pizza Athena - Fresh spinach, fresh tomatoes, feta cheese, calamata olives, artichoke hearts, red onions, Greek oregano and toasted garlic with mozzarella cheese on bianca sauce.

We requested it on the red sauce, yum yum yummm...



1 comments:

Medifast Coupons March 01, 2011  

This is a really great looking pizza. I think we might have to have pizza for dinner tonight.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP