Potato cilantro quesadillas


I had some left over potato mixture, that I had made for stuffed parathas (whole wheat Indian flat bread stuffed with choice mixtures). It prompted me to try quesadillas with grain tortillas. I layered the potato mixture, topped it with chopped - tomatoes, cilantro, green onions and some home made cilantro chuntey. Then covered with a second tortilla and cooked both sides without any oil till golden brown and I had me some pipin hot savory quesadillas..

For the potato mixture, follow my recipe from the Stuffed poblanos.

For the cilantro chutney - blend 1 bunch with 2-3 green chillies, pinch of cumin seeds, salt to taste and lemon juice to taste.

2 comments:

Adi May 02, 2010  

This looks really good and easy to make (if there is some potato mixture ready), gonna try it out sometime..

veggie belly May 05, 2010  

I love this idea! very creative!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP