T's place


This is my favorite Ethiopian place in town so far. They are open late, serve till 11pm if I remember correctly, have a casual, comfy dining space with a bar in the center and a live band stage on weekend nights. I highly recommend calling them before driving over because they dont open on time [African standard time :) - If I may generalize] and are closed on days you wouldn't expect them to.

They serve a traditional Ethiopian fare but also a fusion Chinese! Never thought I'd be talking about those 2 cuisines in one sentence. I stick to the Ethiopian and typically order the vegetarian platter for two. Me and husband always leave stuffed and too lazy to drive back. I bless these guys for quenching my injeera cravings during my pregnancy - they even kept their kitchen open just for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP